[Sls-rfm] Fw: SOIS-WIR Wireless Proximity Network Communications draft Blue Book

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Nov 16 09:34:21 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I have not received any feedback from you. Meanwhile, I read the changes
myself and therefore have a pretty good understanding of them.

If I do not receive any negative feedback by Nov 18 close of business, I
would assume that the RFM WG can live with the document as proposed now
and will inform SOIS-WIR accordingly. Of course, if you are party to the
Agency Review process also for SOIS area, you may submit your own comments
during such phase (not started yet.)

Regards, Enrico