[Sls-rfm] Fw: [Cesg-all] New CESG Polls

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Jul 23 10:03:05 UTC 2020

Dear Tom,

assuming that the CESG poll will confirm that 401.0-P-30.1 can proceed to
CMC poll, I would like to ask you to carry out a small editorial in
between the two polls.

For recommendation 2.5.7B, in table 2.5.7B-2 (two occurrences) and in
section A2.1 (one occurrence), we have entered "Mc/s" that should be
changed to "Mchip/s" for consistency with other books like 414 or
telemetry and telecommand recommendations in 401 for which bit/s and
symbol/s are recently used. The PDF search function did not find any other
occurrence but you should cross check with Word, just in case.

Sorry for not spotting this before but we had quite some iterations on
this recommendation.

Best Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 23/07/20 11:52 -----