[Sls-rfm] CCSDS RFM WG Spring meeting - third set of comments received on 3 DDOR inputs

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Apr 21 16:24:09 UTC 2020

Dear All,

as announced, please find attached an input paper sent to C&S but actually
dealing also with RFM and focused on labeling of shift registers and
polynomials.The convention used in 2.5.7B is in line with other books but
the opposite of what proposed in this paper.

The idea was to address the document as a whole at the joint RFM/C&S WG
face-to-face meeting in Fall. Given the urgency with the DDOR
recommendation, I think it should be included in the DDOR review. In case
no agreement can be reached at this stage, we could delay this issue to
the agency review of the DDOR REC 2.5.7B or to the Fall meeting.

As for the previous email, please do not start replying at this stage. On
May 6, I will discuss with Jim how to handle all received comments.

Regards, Enrico