[Sls-rfm] [EXTERNAL] RFM WG outputs for publication in 401-B

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 20 15:43:17 UTC 2019

Enrico,

 From your email of Sep. 5, I see CCSDS 401.0-B-29.2 in the document
editor queue.  (That's a curious numbering -- I thought it would be
0-B-30, but no matter.)  Is this the version that will include the new
2.4.24?

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist
33   |   Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764   | *M* 626-658-6220

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov