[Sls-rfm] Fw: CCSDS RFM WG Spring 2019 meeting - rev1 of SLS-CS_19-01

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sun May 5 12:33:43 UTC 2019

Dear All,

please find attached rev1 to SLS-CS_19-01 for the joint meeting.

See you tomorrow, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 05/05/2019 14:31 -----

From:   "Sank, Victor J. (GSFC-567.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
INC]" <victor.j.sank at nasa.gov>
To:     "Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int" <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>,
"Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int" <Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int>, Roberto Garello
<roberto.garello at polito.it>
Cc:     "Rodriguez, Shannon (GSFC-5670)" <shannon.rodriguez-1 at nasa.gov>,
"Lee, Wing-tsz (GSFC-5670)" <wing-tsz.lee-1 at nasa.gov>, FRANCO CHIARALUCE
<f.chiaraluce at staff.univpm.it>, MARCO BALDI <m.baldi at staff.univpm.it>
Date:   04/05/2019 20:04
Subject:        RE: [Sls-rfm] CCSDS RFM WG Spring 2019 meeting - rev1 of
SLS-RFM_19-03

Enrico,
               Added the words “and Spectra“ on slide 3
Added 9 slides in Back up that show balance between 0s and 1s for
different starting seed; polynomial with x14 and polynomial with x3.; and
a comparison of cases.
One of the things that is at the end of the back up slides and is still
there is two slides that show the effect (with a short randomizer) on the
spectra when the sampling rate is a product of the randomizer length.
Victor