[Sls-rfm] Fw: [EXTERNAL] CCSDS RFM WG input papers and agendas (Spring 2019)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Apr 11 08:12:10 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I have received this request by Jon. Tuesday morning schedule is packed
and, therefore, to accommodate Jon's request I may need to shift some of
the items under 3 or 4 to Monday afternoon. Would anybody have problems
with this?

If yes, please reply by April 17 and indicate with what shifted item you
may have an issue.

Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 11/04/2019 10:03 -----