[Sls-rfm] CCSDS Spring 2018 meeting - Deadlines and planning for RFM WG - LAST REMINDER

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Mar 9 14:19:45 UTC 2018

Takeuchi,

we have two input papers announced and therefore we will discuss them. If we
find an agreement we will keep revised rec as draft for final review at the
next mtg where your inputs may be aligned or not. I cannot suspend discussion
of inputs because you are not attending the mtg.  The ESA input is compatible
with DDOR done by ESA on current missions.

Regards,

Enrico

> On Mar 9, 2018, at 13:09, Hiroshi Takeuchi <takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp> wrote:
>
> Enrico,
>
> I originally intended to present a document about the frequency
> stability at the spring meeting, but I decided to cancel to go there
> because the DDOR-WG will not be held this time.
> I also wanted to build a consensus on the proposed new values for the
> recommendation 2.3.7 inside DDOR WG, but it has not yet discussed
> because Mattia was gone and no ESA member has not yet allocated for the
> DDOR WG.
> Do you think the RFM WG will discuss on this matter in the spring
> meeting without any materials from JAXA and DDOR-WG?
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi
>

> 2018/03/02 17:15:13, Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int wrote:
>> From:     <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>
>> To:       <sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org>
>> Cc:       "James.S.Border at jpl.nasa.gov (335D) Border" <James.S.Border at jpl.
>> nasa.gov>,
>>          <takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp>, <Marco.Lanucara at esa.int>,
>>         <Salvador.Marti at esa.int>
>> Subject:  Fw: CCSDS Spring 2018 meeting - Deadlines and planning for RFM
>>         WG - LAST REMINDER
>>
>> Please remember the deadlines:
>>
>> - inputs indication (title): by Friday 09 March (4 weeks before the
meeting)
>> - actual inputs: by by Friday 23 March (2 weeks before the meeting)
>>
>> Regards, Enrico
>>
>> ----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 02/03/2018 09:13 -----
>>
>> From:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA
>> To:     sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org
>> Cc:     "James.S.Border at jpl.nasa.gov (335D) Border"
<James.S.Border at jpl.nasa.
>> gov>, takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp, Marco Lanucara/esoc/ESA at ESA, Salvador
Marti/esoc
>> /ESA at ESA
>> Date:     20/02/2018 15:23
>> Subject:     Fw: CCSDS Spring 2018 meeting - Deadlines and planning for
RFM
>> WG
>>

>> Dear All,
>>
>> do not forget to complete your actions and do not forget to comply with
input
>> papers deadlines:
>>

>> - inputs indication (title): by Friday 09 March (4 weeks before the
meeting)
>> - actual inputs: by by Friday 23 March (2 weeks before the meeting)
>>
>> [img:image_gif.gif]
>>
>> For the time being, I have logged the following inputs:
>>

>> SLS-RFM_18-XX 01 ESA’s proposed changes to recommendation 2.4.17A -
>> addition of 8PSK for the 8GHz channel n/n S. Marti, G. Sessler, E.
Vassallo
>> 02 ESA’s proposed changes to recommendation 2.3.7 (AI_17-03) n/n M.
Lanucara,