[Sls-rfm] Fw: CCSDS Spring 2018 meeting - Deadlines and planning for RFM WG

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Feb 20 14:23:36 UTC 2018

Dear All,

do not forget to complete your actions and do not forget to comply with
input papers deadlines:

- inputs indication (title): by Friday 09 March (4 weeks before the
meeting)
- actual inputs: by by Friday 23 March (2 weeks before the meeting)

For the time being, I have logged the following inputs:

SLS-RFM_18-XX

01
ESA’s proposed changes to recommendation 2.4.17A - addition of 8PSK for
the 8GHz channel
n/n
S. Marti, G. Sessler, E. Vassallo
02
ESA’s proposed changes to recommendation 2.3.7 (AI_17-03)
n/n
M. Lanucara, G. Sessler, E. Vassallo

Other papers for joint meetings

SLS-CS_18-01