[Sls-rfm] doc RFM_17-12

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Oct 23 14:25:10 UTC 2017

I made some mistakes in sending the document. It appears I sent two copies
with different time stamps.

In reality, it was the same doc. To increase the confusion, I have now
renamed the file using my conventions (name in brackets.)

For your convenience, delete the previous versions and use this one !!!

Sorry but it is all Dennis' fault .....

Regards, Enrico