[Sls-rfm] Request to check your WG mailing list (CCSDS RFM WG)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Jun 20 14:34:49 UTC 2017

Dear All,

you are currently registered to the mailing list of the CCSDS RFM WG.

CCSDS management is asking every one to:

1) Confirm interest in remaining in this mailing list
2) State if a valid CWE account is associated with your name

Please reply to me only (not to the whole mailing list) by June 30.

Should I not receive any feedback from you, I will ask the secretariat to
remove you from this mailing list.

Sorry for the inconvenience that has been imposed on us all from the
management.

Enrico