[Sls-rfm] Fw: Orange Book DVB-S2x, updated concept paper

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Dec 14 14:59:08 UTC 2017

Dear RFM WG members,

please comply with this request and submit your comments if any directly
to Massimo with copy to me (I may not have email access next week) and
Gian Paolo.

Best Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 14/12/2017 15:57 -----

From:   Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA
To:     sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org
Cc:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA at ESA
Date:   14/12/2017 15:51
Subject:        Orange Book DVB-S2x, updated concept paper

Dear WG members,

as agreed during the &CS/RFM meeting in Den Haag, CNES and Jaxa will
prepare an Orange Book for DVB-S2x.
CNES provided an updated concept paper for the work to be done, attached.
Could I please have your comments, if any, by the end of next week (Fri 22
December)?
I realise the time is short (with the Xmas period coming), but the work
has been already agreed upon during the Den Haag meeting,
so I'm just asking your comments to the concept paper.

I trust that Enrico will do the same for the RFM WG.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer