[Sls-rfm] Input Papers for RFM WG Spring 2017 Meeting - second batch

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Apr 20 12:02:04 UTC 2017

Dear All,

please find attached documents SLS-RFM_17-01, -03, -04 and -05. Document
-06 was sent out already but may not have reached you due to its size. I
will upload it to the CWE site this afternoon. Documents -02, -07 and -08
are due tomorrow while -09 will be delivered at the end of the agency
review period.

For the joint meeting with C&S WG, SLS-CS_17-01 and -02 will be made
available on http://tiny.cc/4tnfky by the C&S WG chair.

The document for the joint meeting between SDLS-RFM-SEC WGs has been
demoted to an informal presentation and will not be provided prior to the
meeting.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 20/04/2017 12:29 -----