[Sls-rfm] Announced Input Papers for RFM WG Spring 2017 Meeting

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sun Apr 9 17:44:47 UTC 2017

Here's the submitted list.

Please remember that inputs have to be delivered by by April 21.

I noted that the huge document (and its presentation) SLS-RFM_17-06 has
not reached some of you due to email size limitations. I tried compression
and PDF writing but the size increased. I will make it available on a
memory stick at the meeting.

Regards, Enrico

Radio Frequency and Modulation: Paper Title
SLS-RFM_17-XX

01
ESA’s Proposed Changes to Draft Recommendation 2.6.11A (turn-around ratios
for EESS 7/8 GHz)
02
GMSK and PN ranging:  improved telemetry signal demodulation using PN
ranging signal cancellation
03
Revision of BW-efficient modulation GB (413x0g2) – ESA’s Proposed Changes
04
Analysis of options for MSPA (Multiple Spacecraft Per Aperture) on the
Uplink
05
Use of Higher Order Modulations in the near Earth SRS X-band
06
Paper on Comparison of CCSDS and Aero SEW Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
(DSSS)
07
NASA/GSFC Report on CCSDS Recommendation 2.1.8A/B Minimum Earth Station
Transmitter Frequency Resolution for Spacecraft Receiver Acquisition
08
Updated proposed telemetry ranging recommendation
  09
  RIDs to 401x0p26x1

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 09/04/2017 19:34 -----