[Sls-rfm] Fw: Liaison statement from SFCG

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Oct 14 15:24:20 UTC 2016

Some of you could not find document SLS-RFM_16-14. It was distributed
without the CCSDS number.

Sorry, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 14/10/2016 17:22 -----

From:   Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA
To:     sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org
Date:   20/06/2016 15:52
Subject:        Liaison statement from SFCG

Dear RFM WG members,

please find attached a liaison statement from SFCG on turn-around ratios
for the new earth exploration-satellite allocation obtained at WRC-15.

If there is no objection, we can add it to the charter along with
telemetry ranging by NASA and the DDOR change request by the DDOR WG.

We need to think about a possible timeline for completing this and
telemetry ranging task  (DDOR change should be ready for discussion in
Rome already). Any inputs are welcome.

Regards, Enrico