[Sls-rfm] final version of GMSK+PN RNG GB - ready for publication

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Jun 27 09:20:32 UTC 2016

Dear All Participants to the Cleveland meeting,

this is to remind you that you all took an action to review the version
presented by Gunther at the meeting.

No comments were sent back to us.

However, we (myself, Gunther and Prof. Visintin) reviewed the whole
document one more time and entered a number of editorial changes
(corrected some English, added missing automatic references, improved some
captions, rewrote completely section 3.4.4.1 without changing the
contents.)
The only non-editorial change is the addition of references [17] and [18].
The document attached is the clean version of the final document by the
RFM WG with no revision marks. If you need to see revisions, just use the
automatic compare feature of Word with respect to the Cleveland version.

With this explanation, I am sending the attachment to the CCSDS
secretariat for proceeding to its publication. I am kindly asking our AD
to issue the relevant resolution.

Best Regards, Enrico