[Sls-rfm] Fw: CCSDS RFM 2015 - Webex 2 - revised agenda

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Mar 18 08:16:10 UTC 2015

Due to unavailability of a few key persons, today's Webex will only cover
one of the two CNES input papers:

SLS-RFM_15-01 dealing with the 26 GHz EESS recommendation.

It seems that some of you have not received the version of the draft
recommendation we agreed upon in London. Such version already incorporates
comments 1, 3, 4, 5 and 9 of input RFM_15-01 while comment 14 is a
consequential change that the WG missed in London. I will show the London
version on the screen so that you are able to see the dates of the
inserted revisions (November 11) and send it out after the Webex. Even
though ESA agreed on these changes in London in the spirit of reaching a
fast compromise, ESA reserves its final position in light of upcoming
developments and will provide a statement for the minutes.

If time remains today, we may go through document SLS-RFM_15-05 dealing
with OQPSK/GMSK measurements.

Regards, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 18/03/2015 09:03 -----

CCSDS RFM 2015 - Webex 2

Wed 18/03/2015 17:00 - 19:00

No Location Information

Required:
sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org
Optional:
Felix Winterstein/esoc/ESA at ESA, visintin at polito.it

1. Continuation of Webex 1 discussion
******* DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE ANY OF THE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE *******

You scheduled this meeting.

Meeting Number: 843 384 669

Meeting Password: RFM2015CCSDS

To start this meeting

1. Go to
https://esa-meeting.webex.com/esa-meeting/j.php?MTID=m8c5f01a79d397954209b78ecde3566df

2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.

Audio conference information

Call-in toll number (UK): +44-203-478-5289

Global call-in numbers:
https://esa-meeting.webex.com/esa-meeting/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=362874872&tollFree=0

Access code:843 384 669

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to
recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.