[Sls-pcom] PCOM Green Book frozen and archived

Jean-luc Gerner jeanluc.gerner at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 15:34:01 UTC 2015

Dear PCOM participants,
Further to the decision of CMC to freeze the PCOM activity until a future (tbd) reactivation, I have produced a clean version called Issue 1.0 that I have archived at PCOM GREEN BOOK April 2015 - All Documents
|   |
| PCOM GREEN BOOK April 2015 - All Documents |
|  |
| View on cwe.ccsds.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   I have also attached it to this email.
Best regardsJean-Luc Gerner