[SLS-OPT] Upcoming RIDs Discussion at the Next CCSSD Optical Communications Telecon

Edwards, Bernard L. (GSFC-5600) bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 6 16:36:15 UTC 2021

Dear SLS-OPT members,

Happy New Year!  Hopefully 2021 will be a much better year for everybody than 2020 was!  I look forward to working with all of you again this year.

DLR has prepared a set of RIDS pertaining to the latest version of the Physical Layer Book Pink Sheets to address O3K. Both the RIDs and the latest version of the Pink Sheets are attached to this email and posted on the SLS-OPT website in the January 12 meeting folder.

We would like to resolve these RIDs at the upcoming January 12, 2021 meeting. Please review the RIDs prior to the meeting and ensure that all interested parties from your respective agencies attend this important meeting.

Thank you,
Bernie Edwards