[SLS-OPT] Updated draft of Atmospheric Characterization Magenta Book available online

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Thu Apr 18 20:10:43 UTC 2019

Dear SLS-OPT team,

Thank you to those of you who provided comments on the draft Magenta Book, "Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting for Optical Link Operations." We have reviewed the comments and updated the book accordingly. The latest draft version (Atmos Char Magenta_Book_Draft_20190418.docx) is available online in the "Draft Documents" folder in the subfolder called "Magenta Book_Atmospheric Characterization and Forecasting." We will discuss this latest draft at the upcoming face-to-face meeting in May.

Thank you,
Lena

[cid:image002.png at 01CE3AB5.294A2660]

Lena Braatz