[SLS-OPT] SLS-OPT: request for Agency response

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Wed Mar 14 01:57:14 UTC 2018

Dear SLS-OPT members,

At our March 13, 2018 meeting, we reviewed comments submitted by the Area Director regarding the draft High Photon Efficiency (HPE) Coding and Synchronization Red Book. During this discussion, ESA proposed restricting the uplink to fixed-length data structures of AOS Frames. We ask that each SLS-OPT agency provide a position regarding this proposal via email to the SLS-OPT co-chairs (Bernie Edwards and Klaus-Juergen Schulz) by Tuesday, March 20, 2018.   Thank you.

[cid:image002.png at 01CE3AB5.294A2660]

Lena Braatz
Lead Associate
Office 434-973-4453