[SLS-OPT] Draft O3K Physical Layer Blue Book available for review

Amita.Shrestha at dlr.de Amita.Shrestha at dlr.de
Fri Dec 21 11:04:18 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,
Thank you for your valuable comments and suggestions. We have tried to consider all of the comments.
Please find attached the current draft version of O3K physical layer Blue book. Your further comments and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you a very nice Christmas with your family and have a wonderful start of the new year 2019.

Best Regards,
Amita
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
Institut für Kommunikation und Navigation | Satellitennetze | Münchner Straße 20 | 82234 Weßling
Msc. Amita Shrestha
Telefon 08153 28-3574 | Telefax 08153 28-2844 |
amita.shrestha at dlr.de<mailto:amita.shrestha at dlr.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>