[SLS-OPT] Joint Meeting on Friday May be Cancelled / Thank You

Edwards, Bernard L. (GSFC-5600) bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 7 15:59:15 UTC 2016

Hello!

For those of you still in Cleveland, Gian Paolo has proposed cancelling the joint Space Link Services Area Joint Meeting Friday morning.  I think that will most likely be accepted.

I wanted to thank all members of the Working Group who came to Cleveland.  The agenda was shorter than I was expecting; hopefully we will resolve the path forward with regards to the High Data Rate recommendation in the near future.  If not, it will definitely be discussed and agreed to by the Working Group at the Fall CCSDS Meeting in Rome in October.

I would again like to thank the team who worked on the Green Book on Atmospheric Characterization.  You all did an excellent job.  I would also like to thank Dirk and the members of the Low Complexity team.  It is a difficult area to work with several differences of opinion; Dirk has done a great job working the issues.

Safe travels to everybody travelling home from Cleveland.

Sincerely,
Bernie

Bernard L. Edwards
Chief Communications Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Division (Code 560)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
(301) 286-8926
E-Mail:  Bernard.L.Edwards at nasa.gov<mailto:Bernard.L.Edwards at nasa.gov>

"Dream - Believe - Dare - Do"