[SLS-OPT] REMINDER: Upload draft CCSDS SLS-OPT books

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Wed Sep 9 17:07:37 UTC 2015

Dear SLS-OPT members,

Please remember to upload the most recent draft versions of the CCSDS books to the team website. Please refer to the email I sent out after the July meeting (see below) for instructions on where to place the documents and the file naming convention.

Thank you,
Lena

[cid:image002.png at 01CE3AB5.294A2660]

Lena Braatz