[SLS-OPT] Agenda for April 17 VITS

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Tue Apr 7 16:41:37 UTC 2015

Dear CCSDS Optical Communication Working Group members,

We are developing an agenda for our upcoming April 17 VITS. Potential items for discussion include:

1.      Common coding layer (input NASA based on the submitted High Data Throughput: Coding and Synchronisation, 22 March 2015)

2.      Terminology (input K. Koudielka, Bryan Robinson, Andrew Fletcher, Jon Hamkins)

3.      Low Complexity Definition (input NASA)

4.      Next steps

5.      agenda for next VITS

Please notify Bernie, Klaus-Juergen, Kim Cashin, and myself of any additional topics that we should discuss.

Thank you,
Lena

[cid:image002.png at 01CE3AB5.294A2660]

Lena Braatz