[Sls-ngu] Updated version of NGU GB on CWE now

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 12 14:37:42 EST 2013

Dear NGU,

Please go to: http://tinyurl.com/bf5gu6k
To find the latest draft version of the NGU GB.

I have found it non-productive, to try to restructure the book into two completely separate sections I.e, to totally separate the system engineering aspects totally from the coding & synchronization aspects. However, I do believe the current organization of the separate chapters is adequate in separating these topics sufficiently. I have also updated the reference section and eliminated the Annex as requested, since it was more of a work in progress and did not significantly contribute to the contents of the book. We will discuss this further at the joint NGU/C&S meeting in Bordeaux, planned for Monday April 15.

Your comments are welcome!

Best regards,

Greg

Chairman CCSDS SLS-NGU WG