[Sls-ngu] Re: Topic for discussion at CCSDS Cleveland NGU WG meeting - notional pink sheets to TC Sync and CC

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 17 12:27:54 EDT 2012

Dear NGU,

Please use this URL instead:

http://tiny.cc/8xfskw

Note that the word "Pink" is in the filename that contains the notional pink sheets.

Best regards,

Greg

From: <Kazz>, "Kazz, Greg J (313B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:17 PM
To: "sls-ngu at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sls-ngu at mailman.ccsds.org>" <sls-ngu at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sls-ngu at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: Topic for discussion at CCSDS Cleveland NGU WG meeting - notional pink sheets to TC Sync and CC

Dear NGU WG,

Attached and in the CWE http://tiny.cc/u6bnkw please find some notional pink sheets to TC Sync and Channel Coding Blue Book that Ed Greenberg and I plan to discuss at the NGU meeting in Cleveland on Monday AM Oct 15.

We wanted to show what the impact to this book would be if an additional uplink code was added. This will give us a better understanding for future planning purposes. We realize the decision regarding what code or codes to use has not been made.

Best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman SLS-NGU WG