[Sls-ngu] Inputs for NGU - Spring 2012 meeting in Darmstadt

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 7 13:33:00 EST 2012

Dear NGU,

We have been given the deadline of March 11 by the SLS area director to provide him with the list of inputs we are planning to address at the Spring 2012 meeting.

So far the list I have is:

 1.  Present (planned to be released 2 weeks before the meeting) the White Paper on the augmentation to the TC protocol by introducing 1 or more LDPC options, along with a new way to terminate the CLTU, use of appropriate link layer protocol, and appropriate sync word size.
 2.  Go over the NGU Green book (release lastest version of it 2 weeks before the meeting).

Please let me know if you have any other items you wish to have addressed at this meeting – please send me your comments ASAP.

Thanks!

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-NGU WG