[Sls-ngu] FW: NGU direction

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 28 08:34:20 EDT 2010

All,

I welcome the discussion within NGU on Ed's ideas below.

Ed is pointing out that a lot of the functionality that NGU would require to advance the state of the art of the current TC standard is within the scope of functionality of the on-board radio. Another aspect he did not touch upon is link layer security - this function could also be done within the radio.

Thanks,

Greg