[Sls-ngu] Consideration of data compression as a topic for discussion in NGU meeting

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 30 12:59:54 EDT 2010

Gilles,

D'accord. In particular your last suggestion.
I am working with Aaron Kiely to examine how we can move this forward before the London meeting.
By the way, I can provide a representative flight software load binary file from the MSL mission for evaluation.
Can you provide some representative uplink data sets from CNES for this evaluation?

Thanks,

Greg