[Sls-mhdc] Fw: Comments on CCSDS 124, draft of October

David.Evans at esa.int David.Evans at esa.int
Mon Oct 26 13:18:48 UTC 2020

Dear working group,

In preparation for 124 slot in the Autumn "meeting", Miguel has loaded a
pending topics document to the CWE. I have also loaded the latest draft
proposal on which the comments are based.

Hopefully we can resolve these last few issues together in the meeting.

Best regards,
Dave

----- Forwarded by David Evans/esoc/ESA on 26/10/2020 14:14 -----