[Sls-mhdc] SLS-MHDC Fall virtual meetings

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 23 01:20:57 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

Here’s a proposed schedule:

1) Oct 28(?) - GSFC, ESA, CNES please confirm that this is OK
Green Book 120.0-G-3 (for 121B3) [ESA]
Green Book-120.1-G-3 (for 122B) [GSFC, CNES]

2) Nov. 2(?) - Dave please confirm that this is OK
Telemetry Housekeeping 124B [ESA - Evans]

3) Nov. 4
SAR Compression [ESA]

4) Nov. 5
Green Book 120.2-G-2 (for 123B2) [JPL]

Let me know if you’d like to suggest a change.

Regards,
Aaron