[Sls-mhdc] Spring MHDC WG WebEx Meeting #5: Friday May 22

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 18 00:36:48 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group,

I’d like to propose that we convene our next WG WebEx Friday (May 22) at 14:00 GMT at the usual place: https://jpl.webex.com/meet/kiely

Progress is still underway on the Green Book for 123B2, and Dave has had to spend time on an unexpected work project, so a revision of 124B is going to be slightly later than expected. So with the hope of making as much progress as possible on these items, I’m asking for a Friday meeting. If this isn’t possible for anyone, please let me know.

Topics Remaining to Wrap Up:
1. A minor additional edit on the Pink Sheets for 121B
2. Assess status of Green Book for 123B2, establish timeline to complete Phase 2 edits.
3. Assess status of 124B, identify next steps.

Regards,
Aaron