[Sls-mhdc] Revised draft CCSDS-120.2-G-2 (Green Book for CCSDS-123.0-B-2) uploaded

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 11 01:07:46 UTC 2019

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded to the CWE a revised draft Green Book for CCSDS-123.0-B-2:
	CWE Private / 123.1-B / GreenBook / 120x2g2-2019.09.10.docx

This includes all “Phase 1” JPL contributions through chapter 5, as outlined in the May WG meeting summary.

I’ve used “track changes” so that you can more easily spot revisions. However, for your future edits, please first accept all changes before tracking your new changes so that I can more easily spot your edits and integrate inputs from multiple authors.

Regards,
Aaron