[Sls-mhdc] 124.0-B white paper

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Sep 3 09:16:40 UTC 2019

Dave,
        I noticed that you marked changes in 124x0w2-20190811.docx by
highlighting them to help readers.

However it looks you missed to mark a change in 4.5 just between formula
20 and formula 21.
It is understood that this a obvious correction, bur better remarking it.
(see attached snapshot)

Dave, Aaron,
        what is the deadline set for providing comments such that Dave can
prepare answers (and a new input if required) before the meeting in
Darmstadt?

Best regards

Gian Paolo