[Sls-mhdc] Revised draft Green Book for 123.0-B-2 uploaded

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 3 20:44:29 UTC 2019

… and this one has just been replaced with a new version including new material in Section 5.3.2 from Mark Wong.

Regards,
Aaron

On May 3, 2019, at 10:30 AM, Kiely, Aaron B (332B) via SLS-MHDC <sls-mhdc at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sls-mhdc at mailman.ccsds.org>> wrote:

Dear Working Group,

I have just uploaded a newer revision, "120x2g2-2019.05.03.docx"

Thanks to Roberto for a significant rewrite of section 4.2.1, included in this revision. Thanks to Ian for lots of new rate-distortion results comparing 123B2 and other compressors (the results are not in this revision, but we'll peruse them a the meeting next week).

I have also made additional edits scattered in various places.

See you soon.

Regards,

Aaron