[Sls-mhdc] WG meeting schedule

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 7 16:36:10 UTC 2018

Dear Working Group,

We need to quickly provide CCSDS management our input on upcoming meeting schedules.

(1) Fall 2019 (yes, 2019) meeting in Darmstadt: proposed dates are October 21-24 for all of the working group technical meetings. Are there any major conferences, etc. that would make this week a bad choice? (For that matter, if there are issues with the two weeks immediately before and afterwards, that would be useful information to have.)

(2) Spring 2018 in Gaithersburg: the MHDC WG is currently scheduled for 2.5 days of meetings (half-day on Monday April 9, plus all day Tuesday and Wednesday). I think that 2 days would be sufficient, and so I am inclined to drop the half-day on Monday, assuming that this saves some money for meeting attendees.
Please let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Please send me your input and I’ll provide an MHDC response to CCSDS management.

CCSDS management requests our input on item (1) no later than Feb 9 and item (2) no later than Feb 12.

Regards,
Aaron