[Sls-mhdc] Fwd: Green Book - fall 2017

Ian Blanes ian.blanes at uab.cat
Wed Oct 11 08:19:49 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please, find below an email from Miguel.

Kind regards,

Ian

==============

Dear Working Group,

Consistent with action item MHDC-A-1705-3, we have completed and uploaded a
new iteration of the CCSDS 120.3 Green Book.

The revised draft, which addresses all comments received so far related to
AI MHDC-A-1705-2, is available at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/
docs/SLS-MHDC/CWE%20Private/120.3-G-SpecTransform_GB/
120x3g-mhc-2017oct10.docx.  Change tracking has been used, using
120x3g-mhc-may2017
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-MHDC/CWE%20Private/120.3-G-SpecTransform_GB/120x3g-mhc-may2017.docx>
as the baseline. In addition, a brief response to each non-trivial comment
is available at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-MHDC/CWE%20Private/
120.3-G-SpecTransform_GB/reply_to_comments_120x3g-mhc-2017oct10.docx.

Please note that we have not received some of the feedback resulting from
MHDC-A-1705-2 (deadline was August 25), although we did receive feedback
for all sections that were to be reviewed. Please let us know if you need
more time so that we can plan accordingly.

Cheers,

--

Miguel Hernández