[Sls-mhdc] CSA comments on White Book for CCSDS-123.1-B

Qian, Shen-En (ASC/CSA) shen-en.qian at canada.ca
Mon May 1 21:04:02 UTC 2017

Dear WG members,

I have reviewed the draft White Book and provided my inputs and comments. The file has been uploaded in “CWE Private / 123.1-B / WhiteBook”

Best regards,
Shen-En Qian, PhD, FSPIE, FCAE
Chercheur scientifique principal | Principal Scientist
Sciences et technologies spatiales | Space Science & Technology
Agence spatiale canadienne | Canadian Space Agency
6767, Route de l'Aéroport, Longueuil (St-Hubert), QC, Canada, J3Y 8Y9
Tél/Tel : (450) 926-4618 | Téléc/Fax: (450) 926-4575
Courriel/E-mail : [shen-en.qian at canada.ca<mailto:shen-en.qian at canada.ca>]
Site web/Web site : [www.asc-csa.gc.ca<http://www.space.gc.ca/>]