[Sls-mhdc] results for relative error quantizer

Enrico Magli enrico.magli at polito.it
Tue Mar 28 16:21:03 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have uploaded on CWE (next meeting's private folder) a presentation describing: 1) a possible way to integrate the relative error quantizer WITH transmission of offsets (correction symbols) with FLEX (OLD version); 2) some sample results, showing max relative error by the proposed quantizer and by the conventional quantizer. I have also uploaded the full set of results on all images, with and without correction symbols, in an xls file.

I am currently looking into whether the modified version of FLEX would still be compatible with transmission of correction symbols. I'll be back to you on this.

Regards,
Enrico