[Sls-mhdc] results for relative error quantizer

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 4 22:33:22 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I have uploaded to the CWE:
	CWE Private / 123.1-B / RelativeError-Companding.{pdf, xlsx}

This includes a thought on how the proposed relative error encoder might be compatible with the simplified entropy coder. It also shows results suggesting that a simpler alternative approach might be a reasonable candidate for meeting a relative error bound.

Regards,
Aaron