[Sls-mhdc] MHDC-A-1604-3: Agency Review of Pink Sheets for CCSDS-122.0-B-2

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 6 00:17:42 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded to the CWE the RIDs for the Agency Review of Pink Sheets for CCSDS-122.0-B-2:
	CWE Private / 122Brevision / RIDs

There are 2 documents containing RIDs, plus a copy of the Pink Sheets.

The spreadsheet enumerates a few editorial concerns, but they seem to arise because the reviewer was not aware that the Pink Sheets omit the portions of the document that have not changed. The other document would appear to require some additional text to address.

Please take a look before the meeting — it won’t take long.

The other part of MHDC-A-1604-3 pertains to Agency Review of the Red Book for CCSDS-122.1-B. But unfortunately this Red Book still has not yet been released for Agency Review, so we will not have RIDs to review at the meeting.

Regards,
Aaron