[Sls-mhdc] MHDC-A-1604-2

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 29 18:23:01 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group,

Although Ian placed the document in the folder for the next meeting (which is a fine place to put it), please remember that our plan is to confirm that the book is complete and that we are ready to request promotion to Red Book NEXT WEEK.

So, if you haven’t already done so, please take a look and send Ian any comments. It’s much easier to fix things now than to publish a correction!

If you need a bit more time to do a thorough job, let me know. At this point improving the quality of the document is more important than getting things done a few days earlier.

Regards,
Aaron