[Sls-mhdc] revised meeting summary

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 20 16:38:02 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded a revised version of the meeting summary to the CWE:
	CWE Private / Meeting Materials / 2016-Apr / MHDC-MeetingSummary_2016Apr-DRAFT2016Apr20.docx

This version incorporates most of the new text submitted. In a few cases I have made minor edits (which can be seen via track changes) that I think slightly improve clarity.

In a few places where there was some discussion about the wording, I have proposed new text that I hope will be satisfactory to everyone and added a couple of responses to comments, but let me know if issues remain even with the new wording.

Regards,
Aaron