[Sls-mhdc] Updated version of CCSDS-122.1-B

Ian Blanes ian.blanes at uab.cat
Wed Nov 4 10:46:34 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find in the CWE folder for the next meeting a revised draft for
CCSDS-122.1-B incorporating your comments.

You can find too in the annotated_comments_for_122.1_draft subfolder a copy
of your comments. I tried to incorporate as much as I could, but there may
be some comments that I did not incorporate. You can find some text in
these documents explaining why. If somebody thinks I missed something, just
let me know next week.

Aaron has produced a substantially revised draft (in the CWE too) that I
have only been able to incorporate up to section 4. The draft also changes
a lot of section 5 and we realized that we need to discuss more about this
in the meeting. It will sure be an interesting discussion.

Thank you all for your work and see you next week!

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Blanes
Department of Information and Communications Engineering