[Sls-mhdc] Green Book complete (!?)

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 5 21:52:10 UTC 2015

Dear Working Group,

Thank you all for the latest revisions to the Green Book for CCSDS-123.0-B.  I have integrated them all and made some suggested changes to your revisions.

The latest version is available on the CWE at
	CWE private / Lossles-GreenBook / 120x2g-2015Jun05.{doc,pdf}
The Word version includes “track changes” and the PDF version is clean.

Combining text from multiple authors, and editing in general, is not an error-free process.  So please review at least the sections that you revised most recently, and let me know if I have introduced new errors or otherwise caused problems.  (Ian: sections 4.1.6, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 7.3.2; Lucana & GSFC: 5.3; Roberto: 6.2, Annex E).

Changes tracked primarily just indicate changes I made to the most recent inputs to help you spot how I suggest rewording things.  (But changes aren’t tracked in 6.2, I moved too many things around, and revising the big tables made things a mess, sorry.)  Tracked changes also do not reflect the re-ordered references, re-ordered annexes, and other non-controversial changes.

PLEASE, by Friday June 12, let me know if you spot any further changes, or let me know if you need more time to look at it, so that I can submit this to our Area Director.

Regards,
Aaron