[Sls-mhdc] Proposed Meeting Schedule for Fall 2015 (Darmstadt)

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 20 17:01:06 UTC 2015

Dear Working Group,

It’s time for me to submit our meeting room request for the Fall WG meeting, to take place as part of the CCSDS meetings during 9-12 November in Darmstadt.

I’ll suggest that we meet for 2 days: all day Tuesday and Wednesday (Nov. 10 and 11).
*** Please let me know if you want to suggest a different schedule or duration. ***

As a reminder of what we have to discuss:
- Review of draft CCSDS-122.1-B in anticipation of requesting promotion to Red Book at the meeting (or shortly after the meeting if there is anything left to resolve).
- Yellow Book for cross-verification of CCDSS-122.1-B. (This is not a publicly available document, so it’s not very formal. But we’ll have to have this done to document cross-verification before the Blue Book can be published.)
- Green Book for CCSDS-122.1-B (transform extension) — we should at least discuss plans (this is currently listed as a draft project)
- Near-Lossless extension of 123.0-B: identify desired requirements / selection criteria for evaluating candidate algorithms.

Our work is basically done on CCSDS-120.2-G (Green Book for lossless MHDC), so there’s nothing significant left to talk about on that topic.

Attached is the action item table.

Regards,
Aaron