[Sls-mhdc] Spring 2016 MHDC WG schedule

Kiely, Aaron B (332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 4 15:36:30 UTC 2015

Dear Working Group,

The 2016 Spring CCSDS Technical Meetings take place the week of April 4–8 in Cleveland, Ohio USA.

Our Area Director anticipates that CCSDS management may ask for WG meeting schedule input during the holiday break, and so he wisely suggests that we decide on our preferred meeting schedule in advance.

I’m proposing that we begin our meeting in the morning of Tuesday April 5.  I think that 2.5 days is about the right duration, so my proposal is that we meet:
	Tue Apr 5 AM & PM
	Wed Apr 6 AM & PM
	Thu Apr 7 AM only

Please let me know if you’re content with this schedule or suggest alternatives.

Regards,
Aaron