[Sls-mhdc] green book

Enrico Magli enrico.magli at polito.it
Fri Oct 24 07:34:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have uploaded a new version of the green book on CWE (EM_v2), where I
modified the section on band re-ordering, as discussed before.

I found a way to manage the MS Word document that seems to work for me.
Instead of navigating the document using the scrollbar on the right, or
the page up/down keys, I "navigate by section". I.e., see the small
circle at the bottom right corner of the MS Word window, between the two
"double-arrow" buttons? Click it and select "Browse by section", then
navigate using the two buttons. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Enrico