[Sls-mhdc] green book

Enrico Magli enrico.magli at polito.it
Thu Oct 16 16:06:06 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have uploaded to CWE a new file (120x2g-2014Oct10_EM) containing some
text for the ESA predictor and band ordering. The text for ESA predictor
is compact. The text for band ordering is a little longer, and has the
following issues:

- it contains results, but I am not sure these results exactly match the
ESA predictor results reported in other sections (i.e. not sure if they
have been obtained using the same version of the software)

- the tables are not formatted to look look like the other tables in the
document.

- literature survey is not thorough.

Before doing extra work on this section, maybe someone else should check
the content and see if it looks as it was intended to be. By the way,
the MS Word document gave me a lot of trouble, crashing Word multiple
times, apparently because of some figures in Sect. 4.

Feel free to modify both sections as appropriate.

Regards,
Enrico

--
Enrico Magli