[SLS-DC] CCSDS Data Compression Working Group Draft Agenda

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 21 15:52:48 UTC 2024

Hi All
Here is what I proposed to working group agenda.
We are forced to start @ 9:45am on Monday because of the plenary so I moved the SAR compression to Tuesday morning.

Here is what I proposed:

Monday 9:45am-11:45am (EST) : Administrative + Housekeeping data compression Greenbook,
Monday 1pm - 5pm (EST) : Near-lossless compression B3
Tuesday 8:45am-11:45am (EST) : SAR compression
Tuesday 1pm (EST): SAR compression + Closing

Times are noted as local time in DC.

If there is something you would like to recommend/change or edit (especially people joining virtually), please feel free to reach me.

Best,
Mark

Mark Wong, Ph.D.
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch/Code 567
Greenbelt, MD 20771
B19 Rm S030
Phone: 1-301-286-6549